Board and Committees
Workshop Registration and Payment
HCWS Art Endowments
For more information about Membership, contact Sharon Mease at 704-321-0304 or email@example.com
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP DUES
- Regular Membership: $30.00
- Student Membership: $10.00 (with student ID)
- Membership runs from April 30 of the current
year through May 1 of the following year.
GIVE US A TRY FOR FREE!
- Not sure yet if you want to join? Then feel free to
join us for a meeting. The first meeting for a
potential new member is FREE.
(1) Download, print, and complete the
(2) Either pay at a meeting or mail your
completed membership form and dues to
HCWS, PO Box 2254, Boone, NC 28607.
Members receive the following benefits:
ART SUPPLY DISCOUNT
- Receive 10% DISCOUNT on art supply purchases
made in the Cheap Joe's Outlet Store on the day of
each HCWS meeting.
HUGE WORKSHOP SAVINGS
- Receive a reduced rate on all HCWS-sponsored
ACCESS TO THE HCWS ART LIBRARY
- Borrow art videos for a small donation.
HCWS-Sponsored Art Exhibitions
- Experience the thrill of seeing your art hanging in
an exhibition - and - perhaps even win an award
and/or sell your work!
NETWORKING WITH LIKE-MINDED ARTISTS
- Make new friends with other artists in the High
High Country Watermedia Society (HCWS) © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
View on Mobile